Orthocare hospital is the best Orthopaedic hospital in Bhuj, Kutch. Dr Sangeen Bhundiya will help you with a permanent solution for your total knee replacement and surgery. Contact us at a suitable time for your total knee replacement treatment.
- The lateral collateral ligament (LCL)
- The Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)
- The meniscus
- Articular cartilage
- The medical collateral ligament (MCL)
- The posterior cruciate ligament (PCL)
- Eroding cartilage
- Bone spurs
- Exposed bone
- Obesity ( most important modifiable)
- Previous knee injury, trauma
- Lower extremity malalignment
- Repetitive knee bending
- High impact activities
- Muscle weakness
- Loss of function
Tangential Patellar (Sunrise)
(a) Right knee anteroposterior and lateral radiograph showing severe osteoarthritis (OA) changes and varus deformity.
(b) Left knee anteroposterior and lateral radiograph showing severe OA changes and varus deformity.
- cruciate retaining
- cruciate substituting
- mobile bearing
- Constrained (hinged)